What sort of baggage do we have?
- Old injuries and resentments which should have been forgiven and forgotten.
- Old triumphs and delights which should have been used to establish new triumphs, not just as laurels to rest on.
- Cosmetics to prepare a face to meet the faces that I meet. Gloss and glitter to avoid the world seeing how little there really is.
- Tools – for example, in my case, the skill to do project planning – things that may be useful to me or to others.
- Essentials such as a few vital relationships, my health and solvency.